Situation / Directions
Welcome to Lucerne!The Hotel Des Alpes is located in the heart of Luzern and Switzerland. Therefore local attractions and other destinations and cities like Zurich, Bern, or Geneva are easily accessible.
To get to the Hotel is very easy:
» Google Maps
By train:For information about trains going to Luzern check www.sbb.ch
Once you are in Luzern, it takes a 5 minutes walk to reach the Hotel Des Alpes:
- Please leave the train station through the main entrance towards the arch.
- Cross the car bridge
- At the first lights after the bridge you turn left, heading for the old town
- Straight ahed in direction "Les Ambassadeurs" (you will see it!)
- As soon you passed "Les Ambassadeurs" on the left hand side, you are standing in front of the hotel
- If you can, use a route-planner (for example Google maps). Enter the address: "Kapellplatz, Luzern"
- From North: Highway exit LUZERN-ZENTRUM
- From South: Highway exit LUZERN-SÜD
- Drive towards Bahnhof/Verkehrshaus.
- Just before the bridge you enter the old town via Kapellplatz/Furrengasse.
- Pass the store "Les Ambassadeurs" on the left hand side
- Even though our hotel’s location is in the pedestrian zone you are allowed to drive up and unload your luggage.
We do not have parking facilities. The closest parking available is at the train station. Our guests benefit from special prices at the Bahnhof parking Lucerne.
Parking Bahnhof Luzern = max. height 2.10 m
Please note that no motorbikes are allowed at this parking.